Re: Superhero books = homosexuality?!

Julie Macfarlane wrote:

> HeMan and SheRa are in league with the devil...
>
> BUT....
>
> Ever notice that Lois Lane NEVER got lucky?

Look up Larry Niven's 'Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex". Larry wrote
Ringworld, World of P'Tavs, the KZinti war series, and Flatlander to
name a few.  Still, All Kal needs is a Red Sun projector over the bed
and it's on!

> Batman just hangs with Robin?

Yes but you forget the playboy side of Bruce Wanye. And lest we dismiss
the perennial Lover's Quadrangle of Catwoman-Batman-Batgirl-Robin. Round
and round we go.

> The Silver Surfer wears an outfit so tight that you can tell what religion
> he is?

Harumph. No comment.

> Hows about The Green Hornet and Kato?

Seems like the Green Hornet would get his fingers bent back if he tried
anything. :) Then again, I wasn't there.

> Sorry to burst your bubbles guys
> ((hehehehehe  :)  )
>
> Julie Macfarlane

Sorry, bubble firmly intact.  8P  (big razzberry for You!)

TBerk