Re: [tech] Relaying US lights, any effect?

In a message dated 11/21/00 8:27:36 PM Eastern Standard Time,
tberk@mindspring.com writes:

<<
 Shawn'sk hasn't spoken up yet but he relayed his US spec lights and the
 improvement was good enough to forestall upgrading to H4s and stuff.

 Do it, the combo of newer, larger gauge wire and direct from source to
 use through the relays is marvelous.

  Cool, sounds like my next fix. So would I wire the lead going to the light
instead to a relay, with the source thu' relay to light? What gauge wire is
good for the power-to-light leads? Should I use one relay for each lamp (4)?
or one per pair (2)? Place the relays inside under the dash or under the hood?

Carl
77rocco
89fox