From: Alex Ting [mailto:alext@nu2u.net]
Sent: Tuesday, November 21, 2000 10:06 AM
To: Night Shadow; Scirocco List
Subject: Re: [VW-TDI] TDIs in California (fwd)

this is actually pretty interesting, as I just yesterday saw a
new Jetta TDI on the road here in Sactown.  It looked well broken
in and had normal plates on it.
And I was just thinking that I remembered those weren't allowed
in Cali......weird.......

but it definitely looked like it had some get-up-and-go...

Alex Ting
'90 jetta gli
'86 zender z400 rocco
'97 ducati 748 monoposto

Senior Account Manager
Millennium Solutions Group, Inc.
575 Menlo Dr. #4
Rocklin, CA  95765

Phone:  888.801.2001 ext. 228 or 916.630.2001
Fax:  916.630.2000
email:  alext@nu2u.net
www.nu2u.net
www.millenniumsolutions.net