Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 19:49:04 EST
From: GMacDoug1@aol.com
To: VW-TDI@egroups.com
Subject: [VW-TDI] TDIs in California

To all CA group members,

I have to share my excitement on discovering over the weekend at the Cal Expo
car show (Sacramento CA) that the Jetta and Golf TDIs will again be sold in
California starting in January 2001.  Orders can be taken now, but delivery
cannot be taken until after January according to the dealer.

George

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/1/_/458416/_/974767751/

Do you get paid to surf the web yet?