Re: (non-roc) The $500 Passat - epilogue

Just saw in the paper today that some car lot was advertising a 92(? I know
it was a 4cyl anyway) for $4999!!!!  If you don't have to have cash in a
hurry, fix all the little this and thats and sell the thing for a HUGE
profit!!  Then, since the money has no required place to go, build a nice
2.1L 16v!!!  Where are you?  I know where there is one for $400!

Dave (NW)