Re: 16v body kit and side mouldings

In a message dated 11/20/2000 7:11:11 PM Eastern Standard Time,
roccophil@mindspring.com writes:

<< 1) does the 16v body kit warp with age?  I've noticed some excess clearance
 at spots from body.  Wondering if reapplying the adhesive (after the paint
 job) will address the clearances?

 2) side moldings - can new ones be installed? >>

1) I noticed on one door part of the kit has pulled away just slightly in the
middle, hardly noticeable unless you get up close so I have not bothered with
it.

2) When my bro-inlaw had the car painted he replaced all of the side molding,
Very expensive (to me) Each piece runs about 40 bucks. later

Brian 86 16v
http://members.nbci.com/captnbr/captnbr

http://hometown.aol.com/captnbr/myhomepage/auto.html