A2 Radiator in A1 Chassis was: Manual Fan switch?

Lauri,  (Hi!)

I think you may be in luck- I believe you can fit the currently
available A2 radiator into your car- It has an overflow outlet on the
radiator (that way you don't need expensive 16v upper hose). This Rad is
the single replacement for both A/C and non-A/C cars.

They are running somewhere around $80US right now, are new, and just
need the hose and bottle to overflow to. Oh, wait, and a lower hose hook
up for the coolant return. Hmmm, I have to go look under the hood in the daylight.

hth,
TBerk