Re: Big time oil leakies!!!!! (update)

In a message dated 11/20/2000 8:40:30 AM Eastern Standard Time,
bronson@inwave.com writes:

<< Off to the local VW good guys to try and track one down!! >>

I have heard you can use the gasket off of an oil filter, same seal.  Also
double check it is actually the seal.  I thought mine was the seal and in
turned out to be the oil pressure sender right above it. Squeeze the rubber
boot on top of the sender and if oil jizzes out that is where it is probably
leaking. later

Brian 86 16v
http://members.nbci.com/captnbr/captnbr

http://hometown.aol.com/captnbr/myhomepage/auto.html