Re: Frustrating CIS problem

In a message dated 11/19/00 9:02:11 AM Pacific Standard Time,
scirocco@powerlink.net writes:

Have you replaced the fuel filter?  I would start there when it comes to
weird fuel problems.  Other than that-5 injector leaking(or not shutting
off at all).  Mmaybe the other way, weak spark and eventually the fuel
quantity overwhelms the plugs?  Just some ideas to look at.

That's what I thought when I replaced the coil....what else could give me a
weak spark though?

Mike
http://www.geocities.com/vwmikel
'84-Arkay Turbo Rabbit GTI
'84-Rabbit GTI - uh.....
'77-Rabbit - project
'80-Scirocco S - (um... to be:1.9L crossflow, turbo, 6 speed, widebody?)