timing help from Raleigh, NC lister

is there a lister in the Raleigh, NC area that has a timing light and wouldn't mind helping me get the ignition timing in my 88 16V set...i just changed the head gasket and timing belt and i can't seem to get the ignition timing correctly...i got the crank and cam timing seems to be all right...it's only off by about 1 sprocket, which the bentley says is acceptable...

Let me know if you're in the area and wouldn't mind giving me a hand...thanks a lot

-doug