Thermal barrier

All this coating talk has got me thinking about doing some to mine this
winter during my cars down time .
Who and where do I get this done and what is the cost of general items?  What
are the claimed heat differences between say an uncoated and coated intake?

I already know the benifits of lower intake charge , plus it would be nice
not to have that rusty exhaust manifold back there .

Does Eastwood make a home thermal kit like thier powdercoating kit? If not I
better get down to the patent office .

Jasin
MK1
13.8 all motor