Re: Bummed no body even asked about the 80 rocco I have for adoption.

I have to agree that being married does have its advantages and
disadvantages. I have been married for almost four years know and my wife
hates me working on cars because she says I don't spend enough time with my
sons.
I do have to admit that after I lost my Civic(RIP) and bought my Scirocco she
was very understanding and let me get another car to fix up and race.
Yet she still lets me work on my Scirocco and fix it up. In fact, she let me
buy a TT exhaust (thanks Peter).
I can understand where the wives are coming from because my Dad was the same
way when I was growing up.

A word of advice to the married folks:
If you manage your time well enough your wife will let you have anything you
want and do what you want as long as she gets her share of attention and time.

Masun Dixon
78 Scirocco