Re: Bummed no body even asked about the 80 rocco I have for adoption.

>Like my perfomance guy told me (he being married), NOW is the time to do
it,
>cause once you are married...  Case in point, the guy on the list who's
wife
>told him to sell one of the cars...

If MY hubby told me to sell one of my three cars, he'd be lucky to see the
light of the next day. :)  My mum tried that with my dad and his Harley when
I was a kid... guess what? Dad still has the Harley.

Marie
Mars Red '84 'Roc
'61 Beetle cabriolet (In pieces yet again)
'67 European sunroof Beetle (awaiting restoration)