Re: Car wont start correctly!!

oooh ooooh I dont know. If you have any ideas LMK. I have the same exact
problem. I have changed the knock brain, checked the injection brain, dist.
is new, changed the coil, starter and the ignition switch. It only starts
properly when parked on an incline (up or down).

If anyone has any ideas let us know publicly please.

my car wont start on its own, i have to turn the car over then let the key
go
>before it even thinks about starting, a tech at work said my distributer is
>leaking oil, could this be my Problem??? i already changed out the ignition
>switch, so its not that, and its not the battery, does anyone have any
>ideas,
>
>Aaron carter
>88 scirocco 16V (red beast)
>
>--