Radiator with overflow bottle for the MK1; which one?

I have a MK1 that I wish to put a 16v engine in.
I want a radiator that has an overflow bottle and increased capacity for
cooling over  stock that will fit without too much fuss.

The stock 16v radiator appears too big for the MK1, any suggestions?

It also appears the overflow tube comes off the radiator hose rather than
the radiator? What are my choices?

TIA!

David Guido
1981 "S"