Re: purging AC

OK I am not a tree hugger and have no problems with gutting cats etc. But
PLEASE dont let that shit into the air. It is bad for the environment and
the entire population. Exhaust emissions are nothing compared to the damage
being done by R12 freon. DONT DO IT!!

I dont think it will cost more than 40$ to have a mobile AC service come out
and remove it for you. You could even call a refrigerator repair guy.

Think people!

>>From: "Alex Ting" <alext@nu2u.net>
>>To: "scirocco list" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
>>Subject: purging AC
>>Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 16:16:15 -0800
>>

>>is there a way for me to purge the freon from the AC system by myself
>>without freon spraying all over me and becoming horribly disfigured?
>>
>>I'm finally ready to drop the motor, and this is the only thing hanging me
>>up....
>>

>>Alex Ting
>>'90 jetta gli
>>'86 zender z400 rocco
>>'97 ducati 748 monoposto
>>
>>Senior Account Manager
>>Millennium Solutions Group, Inc.
>>575 Menlo Dr. #4
>>Rocklin, CA  95765
>>
>>Phone:  888.801.2001 ext. 228 or 916.630.2001
>>Fax:  916.630.2000
>>email:  alext@nu2u.net
>>www.nu2u.net
>>www.millenniumsolutions.net
>>icq #19613213
>>

>>--
>>Email LIST problems to: scirocco-l-probs@scirocco.org. To unsubscibe send
>>
>Alex,
>
>I just let it out very slowly from any place in the system where you can
>loosen a nut slowly until it starts hissing at you...
>
>David

>http://profiles.msn.com.
>

>--
>Email LIST problems to: scirocco-l-probs@scirocco.org. To unsubscibe send