Re: Help needed: REBUILDING those KH calipers

Install the seal into the caliper...   it helps to have the caliper held in
a vise.  Hold the piston against the seal, and then use an air hose to blow
into the brake line hole.  This will cause the seal to balloon out over the
piston

Hope this helps

John

lotsa stuff