Re: paint

The professional auto body guys I talked with mention only 2-stage jobs as
being high end industry standard. That would be the base coat (color)
followed by the clear coat. The primer is not considered as one of the
stages, nor are the endless applications of "clear coats".

David
1981 "S"
1980

http://profiles.msn.com.