Northern Illinois Rocco sighting!!!

I saw a dark gray 16v with Euro headlights and a sweet sounding exhaust
this afternoon (it passed me on a 2 lane highway, I didn't even
recognize it until it had almost passed me).  Roccos are rare in this
part of the world (Southern Wisconsin/Northern Illinois), and modified
ones (i.e. Euro headlights) are non-existant.  Was it someone on the
list???  It was about a minute off of I-90, just south of Beloit WI.
Lemme know!
Nate
'84
(Oh, and by the way, I was driving my girlfriends truck when I saw it,
it seems I'm always driving something else besides my 'roc when I see
other 'rocs!!)