Stupid fresh air blower motor!

I'm finally undertaking the PITA process of fixing my
growling fresh air blower motor and like everything
else on the Scirooco it's turning into more of a
project then I'd hoped.

After finally getting the black plastic housing(sealed
in quit well from me fixing a water leak four months
ago) and wiper motor out of the way, getting all of
the dead bugs/leaves/cat or dog hair?/and other dirt
out, I reached the fan/motor itself and noticed what
was causing the noise. It looks as though some sort of
clamp is supposed to snap over the fan motor bracket,
then a screw is supposed to hold all of it down on a
plastic mount that has a rubber grommet. The problem
is that there is no clamp, there is no screw, and the
fan/motor apparently spins and vibrates around banging
against the lower plastic housing.

I checked the ETKA CD and is shows a clamp with a part
number 175271055, but the dealer says it's an obsolete
part, plus I'm not even sure it's the right clamp I
would need since the diagram on the ETKA CD is a
little hard to figure out.

Does anybody know what the right part is to keep the
damn motor in place? And does anybody have one laying
around they could part with?

Thanks...

=====
Jeff Lowe
Garland, Texas
'86 Scirocco 16V (Daily driver)
'64 Type-34 Karmann Ghia (In desparate need of parts!)
'59 Euro Spec Beetle (Waiting for resto)
'98 Ford Explorer XLT 4X4 (Family Outing mobile)