Re: Peter Lindvall is a.....

On Sat, 11 Nov 2000 00:24:14 -0500 (EST) "doug c."
<scirocco16v@europe.com> writes:
> yeah i agree...peter rocks!
>
> peter, i got my pulley today, and hopefully should have my car
> running soon...i talked to the other peter on the phone and he
> seemed cool...we shot the shit about H20 cooled vws and he looked
> forward to checking out my rocco and said he's always wanted one...i
> look forward to meeting him when he drops the parts off...i let you
> know when i get my car running and head up north...it shouldn't be
> too long...thanks again

Thanks everybody!
Especially Doug C. for helping me complete a deal, that I made about a
year ago.

I made a deal with Peter Denz to pick up a black fender and door for my
'83 GTI in Charlotte North Carolina the next time I visited my mom.
Well my mom moved to Connecticut, and I didn't feel like driving 6-8
hours to pick them up.
Somehow I remembered that Peter Denz was living in Raleigh, NC, where
Doug C. was going to school...
I had lost Peter Denz's e-mail address, and couldn't get a hold of him,
then out of the blue he contacts me with some questions about his diesel
Rabbit... I reconfirmed the deal we made and he tells me, that his father
was driving out for a visit, so he had his dad bring the door and fender
with him to Raleigh.

I think this is almost up there with the time when Kevin C. was driving
down the highway, and some dude flags him down saying he has a 50 mm
intake for his car...

This list rocks!

Peter
'79 Scirocco 16V project car
'83 GTI "Caged Rabbit" , will be whole again, soon...
'80, '84, '88 Scirocco rollers