Re: Low Mileage 'Rocco for Sale/Original Owner

>From: Anthony Pelletier <vwnuts@yahoo.com>
>To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
>Subject: Re: Low Mileage 'Rocco for Sale/Original Owner
>Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 13:43:07 -0800 (PST)
>
>All the MKI's have to be one the west coast don't
>they....grr!  There is only 1 out of 7 one the east
>coast and he wants 6K for it.  A little steep in my
>mind..  Well I guess I have to get a 1 way ticked if I
>go to the ND show in the spring : )
>
>Tony
>

>--- Night Shadow <soltwede@privateI.com> wrote:
> >
> > Holy crap, I looked up Sciroccos on that site and
> > there is 6 mk1s for sale
> > 4 of which are in Washington.  Anyone up that way
> > should check that
> > website out.
> >
> > Eric
> >

> > > Check this out...it tain't mine:
> > >

><http://www.collectorcartraderonline.com/addetail.html?3941004>
> > >
> > > Lee Folkman
> > > '84 Wolfsburg Scirocco 8v (to be turbo when i get
> > some extra cash, bloody
> > > college)
> > > '84 Scirocco 8v
> > > '88 Scirocco 16v Shell (or maybe this one with a
> > 16v?)
> > > '82 Jetta Diesel(225,000+ and can still get
> > 50+mpg)
> > > http://scirocco84.homepage.com
> > > http://www.andrews.edu/~folkman

> > http://www.hotmail.com.
> > >
> > > Share information about yourself, create your own
> > public profile at
> > > http://profiles.msn.com.
> > >

> > > --
> > > Email LIST problems to:
> > scirocco-l-probs@scirocco.org. To unsubscibe send
> > majordomo@scirocco.org
> > >

> > Eric
> >
> > 80 Scirocco (GF's Daily Driver)
> > 81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration
> > in progress)
> > 91 Cabriolet (2.0 8v swap and mechanical rebuild in
> > progress)
> > 97 Golf Trek (Parts car)
> > 00 Golf GL TDI (My Daily Driver)
> >
> > "For Aquarians, the physics of loopholes is a
> > perfectly valid science."
> > -Kelli Fox
> >

> > --
> > Email LIST problems to:
> > scirocco-l-probs@scirocco.org. To unsubscibe send

Hi Tony,

I hope to see you out here!

Randy and I bought several MK1's this year here in CA.

If the timing is right and you are seriously thinking about coming out for
the ND show, there's a good chance I can get a nice rust-free one for ya in
the $1500- 2000 range.

David Guido
1981 "S"
1980