Re: Low Mileage 'Rocco for Sale/Original Owner

In a message dated 11/10/00 1:06:32 PM Pacific Standard Time,
vwnuts@yahoo.com writes:

All the MKI's have to be one the west coast don't
they....grr!  There is only 1 out of 7 one the east
coast and he wants 6K for it.  A little steep in my
mind..  Well I guess I have to get a 1 way ticked if I
go to the ND show in the spring : )

Well, the problem is that for some odd reason, they rusted easily. Most of
them are nonexistant in the eastern half of the US. My 80 S even has some
paint issues with our salt free, and generally snow free Washington roads. My
77 Rabbit is in much better shape in terms of the rust situation. The rust on
the rocco is by no means cancerous though.

Mike
http://www.geocities.com/vwmikel
'84-Arkay Turbo Rabbit GTI
'84-Rabbit GTI - uh.....
'77-Rabbit - project
'80-Scirocco S - (um... to be:1.9L crossflow, turbo, 6 speed, widebody?)