Peter Lindvall is a.....

... straight-up dude!  Got all the parts today, Peter.  A mere 4 hours
before I head up to MD with my 'stash' of rocco goodies.

So here I am, going up 95 to my father's 3-car garage in MD (which his '67
Stingray occupies one bay of - eternally - until he gives it to me like he
says he will!), my old beater rocco loaded (and I mean LOADED) with tools
and about $1,000 worth of replacement parts for my newest rocco (87 8v -
silver!!).  The next few weekends are booked, as you can see.  But will she
not be *sweet* when she rides again?!?  And this for a mere work vehicle.  I
wonder what all the other poor slobs drive for work vehicles.  Fords
(*snicker*)...

-PK