Why Do I like my Rocco?!

> My Roc is sitting in the front of the house, every
> time I get committed
> to getting it back on the ground with a new clutch I
> remember all the
> things I want to upgrade/ repair while it's up
> there-
>
> - Bushings for sway bar.
> - Dual down pipe replaces header.
> - Engine mounts.
> - New Front air dam.
> - Rear spoiler.
> - Cat Back Exhaust. (Oh yeah, forgot about that one)
> - Old Konis replace unknown suspension inc. KYB
> crap.
> - Lets not get started with the balanced and
> blueprinted Audi block

Don't forget!
-poly control arm bushings & shock tower bushings
-shifter bushing kit
-autotech strut bearings (are these still avail new?)
-might as well do tie rod ends, steering rack
bushings, rack boots, and ball joints.
-oh year, wheel bearings.
-SS brake lines...oops gotta bleed 'em, so...
-Cheapass Ron's Pressure Bleeder!

:)

Smile dammit, this is the fun part!

=====
Ron
'87 16V (Victor, the Famous Cheap Scirocco)
'93 Cab (soon for sale)
many, many, miles and busted knuckles on about seven or so past watercooleds...