Re: Mail Folders

--- FreshApple <freshapple@mac.com> wrote:
> Is there anyway I can receive mail from this list
> collected into a daily
> folder?
>
> --
> DanK
> '87 Scirocco 16v Black
> http://www.uwm.edu/~kroenke
>

> --
> Email LIST problems to:
> scirocco-l-probs@scirocco.org. To unsubscibe send

You can open up a seperate email account at
hotmail.com, or with Yahoo. It is free and you can
have this list received there. That is what I do. At
these places you can also set the POP (Point Of
Presence) to pick up email from your server account,
which is also what I have done. So now, with Yahoo, I
have a bookmark called 'scirocco mail' and I check
that every day when I can. Just scirocco mail there,
and Yahoo has this new bulkmail folder thing that
supposedly filters out spam. Some listers have been
sent there for reasons unknown, so it is not perfect.
I find this convenient.

Jorel Jackson

87 16v and 85 8v sciroccos