Preparation for Storage

Hi y'all,

I will be storing my cars for the winter as soon as I can free up some time.
In the meantime,  I have a coupla questions about what to do in preparation
for storage.  A coupla things I will be doing (1) oil changes with new
filters; (2) adding fuel stabilizer; (3) let the cars sit on shit tires and
not have to worry about flat spots.

Am I missing anything?

Since two of the cars will be staying outdoors, I have a feeling that the
rotors will be collecting some rust.....well, alot of rust.  Is there
something I can use to prevent this from occurring?  I've thought about
greasing them up......good, bad?

Any other suggestions?

MTIA

Sal

67 Peugeot 404 (already in storage)
81 Scirocco 16V (storage bound)
84 VWabbit (also storage bound)
84 Scirocco (the winter beater with a new head)