Re: rocs in the fog 2k - pics are up!

--- Kevin Collins <kcollins1@socal.rr.com> wrote:
> Shannon Fenton wrote:
>
> > That would be Dauns this spring. In the past week I
> have found 4 west coast
> > people heading out for it and we all will bee meeting
> up at points on the
> > way there. Dauns...bigger then ND?......
>
> Fuckin' A Bubba!  Think about it.. if we could reel in
> the troops from as far
> away as LA, San Diego, Seattle, Portland.. wherever, it's
> easily conceivable
> we could gather *50* or more 'rocs at Daun's next year.
> Media coverage would
> be a must!

I am ALL for this.  I didn't figure we'd set a date until
January, unless we want to think about it now?  I'm
guessing early June would be best - the weather's not too
warm, and usually we've cleared the rainy part of spring.

> The more I think about it, the better this idea sounds.
> C'mon everybody,
> let's turn Cincy into a monster!

OH yeah!!!

What are the chance of getting Dirk / Tina and others from
across the pond to fly in?  I've got a couple spare 'rocs
for those who can't bring their own.  :)

=====
Daun Yeagley
'80 Scirocco S,
'82 Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
'91 Passat - parts car?
"...And Morgo, as the friendly Draub." - Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In