Re: rocs in the fog 2k - pics are up!

Shannon Fenton wrote:

> That would be Dauns this spring. In the past week I have found 4 west coast
> people heading out for it and we all will bee meeting up at points on the
> way there. Dauns...bigger then ND?......

Fuckin' A Bubba!  Think about it.. if we could reel in the troops from as far
away as LA, San Diego, Seattle, Portland.. wherever, it's easily conceivable
we could gather *50* or more 'rocs at Daun's next year.  Media coverage would
be a must!

The more I think about it, the better this idea sounds.  C'mon everybody,
let's turn Cincy into a monster!

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0