15inch wheels

i have 6 15inch wheels for sale. 2 are deep dish the other 4 are standard
offset. bolt pattern 4 x 100
there in from 1-10 there an 8 for condition .
i had them on my 91 passat for awhile then put 5 stars on. i have a picture
of these wheels . they look like the momo quasars the are missing the center
caps but look good with out them . Make offer for the 6 wheels . I am in
Portland oregon.
Please do not make offer unless you have the money. I have had many
promisses to get these wheels and nothing ever came thru. money talks!
there are no Dings in these wheels nor bent But the clear coat is coming
off. i sanded down a portion of the wheel and looks Great.

Mark C.