Re: rocs in the fog 2k - pics are up!

On Tue, 7 Nov 2000, Kevin Collins wrote:

> Shannon Fenton wrote:
>
> > Im planning on making cincy, we could meet in Souix Falls....
>
> I don't know if I can swing it, but I'm gonna try.  If I can round up some
> others from out this way, that'll make me that much more likely to pull it
> off.  I don't want to fly in, I want to DRIVE out if I go!!

Kevin, you can meet me in Denver and we can go from there, Shannon and I
will probably meet at Omaha Nebraska.....

Shawn made SD to Boulder, CO in 16 hours.....then it was another 19 or so
to far eastern OH....

> the most people could attend - like Colorado or Kansas or someplace smack

Now a meeting in Colorado would be fucking COOL!  I just don't have the
sort of facilities that Daun has though....But, there are some SWEET local
roads we could do a drive, a tech day at my barn, etc....

Eric

80 Scirocco (GF's Daily Driver)
81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in progress)
91 Cabriolet (2.0 8v swap and mechanical rebuild in progress)
97 Golf Trek (Parts car)
00 Golf GL TDI (My Daily Driver)

-Kelli Fox