Understeer Pt2

After my severe understeering experiences adn the advice of Scott Williams I
treated my car to Powerflex front wishbone poly bushes, 4 Yokohama A539's
and an alignment.

All I can say is superb
More feel through the helm and seat, smoother less choppy ride, crisper turn
in, no mid corner squirm, and tons more grip even in the wet.

Car feels far more confident and planted, the power is easier to apply and
can be applied earlier, less wheelspin.

Eibach ARB's next me thinks with poly bushes all round

Just sharing a happy moment
Andy
91 Scirocco Scala

http://profiles.msn.com.