RE: Re: Name my new 16v - your answer!

Cool, Ron.  Actually, this just makes me NOT want to give it an Arab name
now.  Can you imagine all the eggings, key scratchings, and other crap I
might have to endure if I put it on a license plate?

On that list, I think it was funny was the name Salman (as in Rushdie)
means.  Very ironic.

Actually, after seeing the Rocs on the Frog pics, I am thinking about trying
to get the "Da Da Da" license plate here in VA.  I doubt it's available, but
I think most people try to get Confederate stuff or something around here.
<g>

-PK