From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org [mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of VWMikeLVW@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, November 07, 2000 9:46 AM
To: vwnuts@yahoo.com; sciroccodriver@yahoo.com; scirocco-L@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: MK1 Ragtop... sources?

In a message dated 11/7/00 4:42:43 AM Pacific Standard Time, vwnuts@yahoo.com
writes:

Where do you live?  I have never seen one in person.
THen again I have only seen a few mkIs in person.

Tony

I live in Washington....I see them all the time in the Seattle area. Last
time I saw one was sunday, in a parking lot. That was one thing I was trying
to avoid when buying a Scirocco as it was like every one I looked at or heard
about had that top.

Mike
http://www.geocities.com/vwmikel
'84-Arkay Turbo Rabbit GTI
'84-Rabbit GTI - uh.....
'77-Rabbit - project
'80-Scirocco S - (um... to be:1.9L crossflow, turbo, 6 speed, widebody?)