RE: Timing mark cover

I've used just this tool for the job, I think they planned it that way. Sort
of a bonus or incentive for sticking with the marque.  And a socket
w/extension fits over the other hex-stamped end of this tool, worked like a
charm on my 16V, just this evening.

 R    ô¿õ
Antaki

 - There's a little Quayle in that Bush...