Re: rocs in the fog 2k - pics are up!

Shawn C Meze wrote:

> It was by far one of the best cruises ive been on. The drive was amazing.
> Some sections im thinking to myself, "were going WAY too fast thru here"
> while im watching 3 Rocs ahead of me dive into the quick switchback
> turns. Damn I should of had my video camera bolted to the roll bar. That
> was some intensely fun driving we did. I cant wait til the ND show,
> hopefully we can do it all over again!

We need to remember the camera thing for the next get-together up there - to
have some car-mounted video (and good stills for that matter) from up there
on 84 or Skyline would be just awesome.  And we didn't even do the lower half
of 84, which makes the upper half we did look like a flat straightaway...

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0