Re: rocs in the fog 2k - pics are up!

RoccoPhil wrote:

> Excellent pics!  I would have loved to have seen pics of people in the
> background just staring at you guys and the rocs!

We did indeed turn a lot of heads.  At one point up in the mountains, we
pulled into a rest area that was full of bikers.  They all were checking us
out and seemed impressed.

My goal for 2001 is to make some more east coast events, maybe even Cincy,
and to encourage more of you out that direction to visit us out here.  Daun
and Jim Jarrett came out for ND this year and had a blast, and plan to
come back.  TBerk and I had a blast at Waterfest and I plan to return for
it too..  :D

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0