Re: rocs in the fog 2k - pics are up!

Scirvwleo wrote:

> Glad you guys had fun!! me, I was breaking my back
> working on the damn cam belt and timing. wish I could
> have made it. oh well, maybe the next event.

Sorry you couldn't make it, a good time was definitely had by all.  Sunday
was a non-event as Shawn and simply crashed half the morning, had breakfast
with Hausler at an awesome little hole-in-the-wall in Alameda, then headed
south for the long drive home.

I'm thinking we're good for one more gathering before ND time next year.
I'm always willing to do the 800 mile round trip just for the pleasure
of driving through the Santa Cruz mountains.. we have NOTHING that can
compare down our way..  :D

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0