Buy my stuff cheap!

I have a few parts I put up on Yahoo! Auctions over the weekend from my '84.
I'm already taking a loss on this thing, but I'm trying to squeeze the last
little bit I can out of it while clearing it out of my garage.  I've posted
the following with low starting bids:

Taillights:  http://page.auctions.yahoo.com/auction/43870692

Entire center console:  http://page.auctions.yahoo.com/auction/43869954

Good fuel distributor:  http://page.auctions.yahoo.com/auction/43870136

Fr. L turn signal:  http://page.auctions.yahoo.com/auction/43870861

Right drive shaft w/ good CVs:
http://page.auctions.yahoo.com/auction/43871469

Left drive shaft with bad outer CV:
http://page.auctions.yahoo.com/auction/43871615

I also have some other miscellaneous stuff available.  I'm down to the wire
and have to get it out of here, and I would rather see it go to a lister
than a junkyard where it will rot away.

The car will be gone very soon, so let me know if anyone needs anything
else.

Aaron
'82 Scirocco
'84 Scirocco