My Rocco is gone!

     Just wanted everyone to know that my 88 Scirocco 16v has found herself
a good home to a local racer in my area. I know some of you where interested
but he gave me an offer I couldn't turn down. The best part is the buyer was
my dad. he is getting back on the track this coming season so I'll be able to
see and even help out on my old car. It makes me feel good to know its not
totally over for the car. It will be easier to work on it since he is
flipping the bill.

So you know what this means! I won't have to leave the rocco list!

Later all
~Danny~
88 16v sold
01 Impreza RS with all the STI goodies!