RE: re-building Comp System/ BALOGNA!!!

Mike wrote:
<<Remember Dan? How bout Mark? Hell even good old
Bastard gunna have
almost a whole chapter on himself indirectly. Was a
great example of male
dominance over his territory and possessions and just
how low a man will go
to think he is superior and has the best. This list is
a great example of
young minds collected! Keep up the good work guys!>>

Now I write... hypocracy at its BEST.
Everybody email me if you are TIRED of this crap.
Seriously.... is there a list admin in charge here?
How long do we have to listen to this crap?  This is
the worst nonVW poster we have.  Its constant and all
this guy does is criticize other people.  Then he
tries to justify his crap by saying bought a VW today
so that's your vw info.  What a joke. It would be hard
to justify kicking people off this list but at what
point do we need to be pushed to? He claims we have no
lives when all he does is sit there and mess with
people.  A couple years ago I remember him making a
grandmaw joke about MY grandmother about 2 weeks after
she died.  I was VERY close to her.  Needless to say I
wanted to rip out his throat but I've found patience
through the years.  Anyhow, out of some 350 odd
people, I bet at least 250 think this guy is an
complete idiot. After all, he doesn't exactly see
anything the way we do and he seems proud of that. The
rest don't give a damn.  I guess the more we let him
get to us the less enjoyable this list will be.  DAMN
digest... I'd love to figure a way to block him on
digest.
waste of bandwidth scirocco content.. MK1 bodywork
started.  Hopefully ready to paint after next weekend.

=====
Dan May - Greensboro NC
8716VScirocco
'79Scirocco - Mk1 Window Rubber WANTED.
95Pathfinder(FOR SALE 59k, blue, 4x2, mechanically perfect, NEW tires/brakes/AC)
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87 <temporarily>
"I love it when a plan comes together" - Hannibal Smith