Re: Seattle area: What happened to Bry's Auto Wrecking?

Well Brys has moved to south park. They can still be reacheed @
206-248-2747. although I think they are going to go under with their new
overhead and high prices of shitty parts.

Other options are Alseth in Everett @ 360(or 425) 353-3303
Also at my shop we have a wrecking yard too. You can reach us @ 206-365-5872

HTH

>I drove up there yesterday to get some parts and to
>poke around in their yard. The place is gone! It's
>been months since I've been there and I haven't heard
>that they went out of business.
>
>Are there any good yards in the Seattle/Tacoma area
>that specialize in VWs? I know there's Campbell Nelson
>up north but they seem to have high prices. There's a
>place down in Centralia but it's not exactly "down the
>street".
>
>Thanks.
>
>Larry
>'80 Scirocco