Re: Update on my tranny problems

When changing a tranny from an A2 to an A1, you have to swap the selector
arm (The L-shaped thing) from the old (A1) tranny to the new one.  I found
this out the hard way!  Plus when you have the tranny out you should change
all the seals, it's a lot easier to do when it's out, so you might as well
just go ahead and do it now.

Joe

http://profiles.msn.com.