RE: Cheapass Ron's Pressure Bleeder

>From one Ron to another:

I have the Motive Products' brake bleeder, and heve looked at making my own
from the same parts as you did. The only serious problem I had with doing so
is that I bought the Motive product first. Oh, well.

But, don't get all swell-headed about being such a cheapass; I made several
prototype DIY pressure bleeders, using a tin quart brake fluid can, bicycle
pump. I used the replacement Presta valves that may still be available, they
are meant to be bolted onto a bicycle tire tube to replace one that had
failed. (If interested, ask me how to replace the whole tube in a sew-up
tire w/o ripping it open more than 2".)

This worked, but not all that well, so I was delighted to see the Motive
bleeder. Afterwards, whilst walking through the OSH Hardware store isle I
saw the small sprayer, groaned, and had a sudden urge to go out to the
parking lot and bleed somebody's brakes.

 R    ô¿õ
Antaki

 - There's a little Quayle in that Bush...