Re: Turbo?

In a message dated 11/5/00 5:35:32 AM Pacific Standard Time,
roccophil@mindspring.com writes:

From my understanding (look OUT, now!!), you really can't use CIS or -E with
a turbo or supercharged system.  The fuel delivery just isn't sufficient,
but I wouldn't be surprised if people have somehow gotten it to work.  I
usually hear about people using stand-alone fuel and ignition setups.

You can....and if you swap conponents from the right cars, it can move large
amounts of fuel. My old Arkay kit has an extra injector in the throttle body
casting to take up the slack. It is a pulsed injector which came with a
controller that varies the pulse width according to engine RPM and boost
level.

Mike
http://www.geocities.com/vwmikel
'84-Arkay Turbo Rabbit GTI
'84-Rabbit GTI - uh.....
'77-Rabbit - project
'80-Scirocco S - (um... to be:1.9L crossflow, turbo, 6 speed, widebody?)