Re: Corrado Super charger Price

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/5174/

http://www.corrado-club.com/

With those two links you should get all the Corrado info you need and get
turned to further Corrado links.

I'll say this: rebuilding a supercharger is very expensive.  And when you do
that, you'll probably reason out you should replace other engine parts.
It's a case of, "while I'm doing X, I should probably do Y, and also Z..."
A lot of people are turned off about the supercharger situation on G60s, but
then, some love the potential.  Either way, you is gonna shell out sum
bucks!!

-PK