Re: Scirocco VS Corrado?

Ok, I feel I have to get into this one.  I've got an 88 16v, and I must say
that I love it.  Now a friend of mine just picked up an slc.  DROOL. until
I drove it.  Now take in mind the his corrado has a borla exhaust, k&n,
neuspeed tie bars and sport springs.  and it's a 5 spd.  When he let me
drive it, my first thought was duh ok. but after a quick test of this
immaculate beast, I was kind of dissapointed.  Yes it does have the low end
torque and an exhaust note that you would fall in love with.  I couldn't
quite think as highly for it as I do my rocco.  I'll tell ya why in one
simple reason.  THE ROCCO IS MORE NIMBLE, MORE PWERFUL FOR WHAT IT IS.  I
launched this car from a stop and ran her up to 3rd, almost redlning it all
the way.  I didn't get pulled back into my seat as much as the rocco does
for me.  but I did get a good barking from the tires at 2nd.
	Now I'll tell ya what I did like about it.  The seats are just as comfy.
And I felt like I was driving a sportier type car cause the interior was a
little more closed in, or at least it felt that way.  But I'll still never
get away from my rocco.  Oh sure I'll own a corrado one of these days, and
preferably it'll be an slc, just because of the fact that it has more
potential for ponies.  I mean 450+ is nothing to just shake a stick at.
But anyways, sciroccos forever.

Scott
88 red 16v, tt exh. k&n, neuspeed sport springs with tokico illuminas