Re: Corrado Super charger Price

dan from my experience once again i will draw some knoledge for you to use,
the only real way to check out a sc is to crack itopen but unless you
reallynow whatyour doign i would not recommend that, it is very easy to
damage teh apex strips adn you can not buy the rebuild kit from a reliable
vw rebuilding TEC to mention one,  you can however, check teh intercooler
lines adn see how much oil is in them there should be a thin very thin film
, nothgin to substantial, a little tad is ok but anythign more than a hair
is to much , look for strips sticking out of the intake or exhaust ports of
teh car,
of course check around teh head  for hg leaks, check exhaust,
but your biggest fear ios if the charger is no good do i really wanna do a
turbo conversion and have to get a new custom eprom for it????
if you want more info drop me a lien i willsee what else i can tell you