Re: Passat auto-tranny help?!

jonas miller wrote:

> ok from soem knowledgei have gained, iwillshare soem more<snip>
> price of swap should be around 3500 parts and labor, if someone else does
> it,
> jonas

See?

He isn't Reeeally evil, just cant help himself.. ;]

TBerk

btw- what happens if you change the trans fluid, and recondition the
electricals? Gaining some overkill grounds and electralubed electrical
contacts between point A & B may help  the thing do it's job right.

I don't know if you can open the brain for shifting up or not but you
might find it's contacts corroded/ oxidized from the elements and in
need of general tlc.

hth,
TBerk