Re: regrinds/ euro intake cam??

Tell us a little about your lightened flywheel.  Was it balanced to the
crank or was it just lightened on it's own and to what degree (I am assuming
from your post that you, too, have noticed a power dip)?  If it was a
significant lightening, then you can add that into the loss of low-end power
there at 3k.  Not that it is the sole cause, but it is part of the issue.
Not sure on the Euro-cam as I haven't seen it's graphs, but I'd guess it
would work hand-in-hand with a lightened flywheel (unbalanced bottom-end) to
lose low-end power.

There are modifications that can be done that should have NO detrimental
effect on the hp curve, then there are those that MIGHT.  It's pretty easy
to tell theoretically what it should be.

How about the original poster listing all mods to the powertrain?

-PK